There are many people who visit the aadhar kendra to many times and sometime they frustrated in seeing the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre again and again to slow work process in aadhr center. So here we talk about online solution which will avoid the visiting of aadhr center for any work. UIDAI has established an advanced solution for aadhar users where they may get their Aadhaar Card online and also this service name is eaadhaar.
Eaadhaar is a online portal from where anybody can download the digital backup of these E-Aadhaar Card and E-Aadhaar once whose Aadhaar Number is generated. After receiving lot of complaints off line process, UIDAI had announced in 2013 to launch this online service for those aspirants who know the online process or use online process better than offline. Currently, applicants can download their E-Aadhaar Card online from their house or any place and also choose print out of their card for further references.
To find the Eaadhaar card online applicants will need following documents :-
- Enrolment Number using Date & Time
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Area Pin Code
Easy steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card Online
It is very necessary to know the all process which is required in How to download aadhar card so in below section all the process are given and you will know about that by reading these things.
- First, you should click on the following link and visit the official page of aadhar self service portal or online aadhr portal whose link are :- https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the link of “D0wnload Aadhar Card Online” and you will get a new page in which you should enter the full details and after that proceed to nest step.
- After entering the important information applicants will need to type the captcha image which is in the case sensitive and then click on the Submit button.
- Once the applicants click the Submit button, you will get One Time Password from the mobile number through SMS. Input the OTP from the field and click on on the Submit Button.
- You should click on the hyperlink and they will be redirected to the PDF format of the eadhaar Card which is downloadable. Once you download the PDF, it will be open through the PIN number of your address which is given in the aadhr card address proof.
The online e-Aadhaar portal is enables the applicants to download, update and change their own eaadhaar Card anytime and as many time as they desire. The e-Aadhaar Card is currently equal to Aadhaar Card, and so the all E-Aadhaar Card pdf or printed will function as ID proof of their applicants till the time you want and you should check all these details on online website. Individuals who have lost their Aadhaar Card, they can also follow the same process to receive their adhaar Card online till the moment. This helps you to save you both their energy and time which they need to take while applying for duplicate backup of these Aadhaar Card.